Green Hostels - Zielone SchroniskaPolish Tourist and Sightseeing Society

Book accommodation

Weather

temperature: 2°C / -4°C
Almost cloudless

St. Matthew Church in Andrychów

The church was built in the mid-seventeenth century through the efforts of Elżbieta Przyłęcka of the Schillings. In the years 1720-1726, two chapels were built, which after a fire in 1836 merged, and a rectangular chancel with a semi-circular apse and a women's gallery were added. Inside the church it is worth to see e.g. the late 19th-century painting of the Holy Family, the image of Our Lady of the Rosary often called "Our Lady of Andrychów" from 1725, and the baroque wooden baptismal font.

Address:

Rynek 37

34-120 Andrychów